lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

English ! ;)

Hello everybody! ^^
I'll try to make this post in english, ok?
Why? Because I´m forgetting it! .. well, sorry if you understand nothing!

Mec doesn't say me nothing about my BECA ! :(
I'm soo exciting for go out of my town, learn english and know about London(I've never gone to london) !! :)

I have headache and I'm so tired because my friends want to go to Dublin or Cork (Ireland) and I want to go London, Brighton or anywhere in the UK but not Ireland !!! Yes I´m stubborn.. but this is me.. xDD

I hope that the MEC give me an answer this week...!


When I have news about this I'll say here ;)


**********************************************************************

Now, I´m very, very obssessed about "Lost". This is the finale season and I don't know how will finish! :O

My friend and I have very very very teories! I spend me time surfing for internet to read about Lost! Yes.. I´m sooo crazy and "Friki"! :D

Every teories will be refutated or not in May, 23 !


See you !!! ;)

PD: La unica palabra que busque en un diccionario fue cabezota/testaruda= stubborn, todo lo demás, cosecha propia.. con sus erreres y defectos! :D

2 comentarios:

  1. : ) pues a ver qe te dicen esta semana ! que wai nena, espero que sea donde sea que te vayas te lo pases genial, aprendas mucho y como siempre digo, haz muchas fotitos para que te veamos ! y darnos un poquito de envidia a las que como yo nos quedamos en casita.

    De lost no puedo decirte nada, porque creo que seré la unica que no lo veo!!. Vi unos capitulos de la primera temporada y estaba bien la verdad pero luego me perdi XD.

    Por cierto te desenvuelves genial con el ingles : P que envidia me das !!! ^^

    Besotes ! ya nos contarás : )

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi girl, nice to meet you. Im going to London in July too...Espero que te lo pases genial :) tambien me encanta perdidos...dentro de poco la final..¡a ver si nos sorprende! ¡Lo dicho, encantada!

    ResponderEliminar